Who Was Teresa Halbach?
Who was Teresa Halbach? I’ve always wondered what her life was like up until she was murdered but I could never find any collective information on her. We all saw her infamous video and read small tidbits about her but never really got to know who she was as a person.
Redditor angieb15 made a post which gives a lot of facts and observations about Teresa Halbach.
What do we collectively know about Teresa as a person?
I’m going to start this and I hope everyone will add in the comments.
- Grew up helping care for animals on her parents’ farm.
- Had 2 sisters and 2 brothers.
- Lost her Father when she was 8 years old.
- Attended Hilbert High School.
- Had leading roles in School productions of Hello Dolly, The Music Man and Anything Goes.
- Ran Cross-country track.
- Worked at a Green Bay studio that specialized in family photography. Promoted to Assistant Manager.
- Wedding photographer
- Graduated Sum Cum Laude in 2002 From University of Wisconsin Green Bay with a degree in photography.
- Travelled to Mexico, Australia and Spain.
- Learned to scuba dive in Australia.
- Her Photography was shown in Lawton Gallery.
- Interned with, then shared an office with John Pearce in Green Bay.
- Started her own company, Photography by Teresa.
- Purchased Rav4
- Was in planning phase to open her own office.
- Founded BMG, a marketing group.
- Worked for Autotrader Magazine.
- Coached her sister’s volleyball team.
- Attended St. John Sacred Heart Church.
- Rented a room in her home to Scott Bloedorn
- Took impromptu road trips.
- Sang karaoke.
- Had a cat
- She enjoyed capturing photographs of people with natural smiles rather than posed.
- Took pride in her art and work.
- Liked the outdoors, especially Lake Winnebago.
- Liked camping.
- Kind, caring.
- Organized in business, good sales person, diligent, motivated, hard working.
- Joked with the girls in the office.
- Misplaced her keys a lot
- Always on her phone
- Goofy sense of humor.
- Liked Cherry Cola
- Listened to Gwen Stefani and No Doubt 🙂
- Messy car.
- Wanted to be a Mother.
- Loved kids and working with kids.
- Kept cds in her car.
- Liked gadgets
- Pack rat.
- Thought of the song “Picture” by Sheryl Crow and Kid Rock as theme for her career.
- Wore Daisy Fuentes jeans that her sister teased her about.
- Didn’t wear much jewelry or makeup.
- Joked that her license plate stood for Single White Halbach (SWH)
That pretty much gives us an idea and a look into her life. I know everybody wants to find out “Who killed Teresa Halbach?” and “Is Steven Avery guilty?” – but we also need to know who Teresa Halbach was to understand who she was as a person and by getting to know her as a person, we can be more motivated into finding the real answers and hopefully find the real murderer – no matter who it is.
[amazon asin=B01BPAQB9M&template=iframe image] [amazon asin=B01BODQFAA&template=iframe image]